The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Interview - A New Experience

Well,today I went for an interview at The Store in Sri Petaling which will be opening soon on the 1 Jan 2006 following the recommendation of my friend,Sharron who had worked there for two weeks. Before i went there, i called Sharron to ask her about the vacancies available there.She told me that jobs as a clerk is not available anymore except for the job as a PWP clerk,promoter and cashier.So, i decided to go for interview as a clerk as the job as a promoter or cashier is really tiring cos my other friend,Yeng Yeng been a cashier and she told me the job is not easy.

So i went there at about 11.30am in the morning. The site is kinda muddy because of the rain the night before and I had some difficulties walking there.Finally i reached the hut where the interview is conducted and luckily for me, Sharron is over there. She basically interviewed me and told me about the things i need to know about the job. She told me that i need to go for training at the Pudu Plaza for about a month! Well, i just kinda accept what she had just said but it's not really convenient for me to go there consider the fact that RapidKL bus is effective in arriving according to schedule and i'd waited for a bus for two hours before!Sigh... what a bad news for me as i thought i would work at Sri Petaling straight away.

Well,tomorrow is my first day of job,so i'll just go there and check out what's in store for me over there.Hope that i can get some new experience over there and try not to do anything wrong and get scolded by my boss!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home