The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My Experience At My Workplace

Wow!!1 week passed so quickly!I don't even realise that I've worked for a week!It's been a very nice experience but it's a bit too bored sometimes.The Store hasn't open yet,so basically my area of job is unknown,I don't even really do something related to my job.From the 31st of Dec 2005 to the 1st of Jan 2006, i don't even know wat to do becos the stupid supervisor is not here yet even until today,all the people in my department,PWP(which stands for Purchase With Purchase-even with a long name like this but the job basically covers customer service) never seen her yet,even the old staff here.The supervisor is a new staff and she had went for training at the HQ and i don't think that she even knows wat the area of her job.

Back to the first 3 days of my work at Sri Petaling The Store,the first day over there is really bad cos there's no air-cond over there and the place is DAMN HOT AND DUSTY!I was sweating so badly that my shirt is wet and i was sneezing so badly with the dust flying around,and i wonder how all those people can the working condition!In the morning,i don't really do anything at all until noon where i helped some people do with the price tags for those kids and baby shoes.We were putting on those tags on those shoes and the place is really messy by the time we finished our job with all those boxes lying around and the job is not finished yet cos there are more shoes coming.

So,we continued the job on the 1st of Jan,and basically all those shoes were labelled before we go back.Wat a relieved cos we were like putting tags for like thousand pair of shoes!Imagine that!My hands feel painful from all those putting labels on the shoes.And by today,the air-cond is switched on but only at the supermarket department,so it's still hot in there but i don't sweat like mad anymore.Great!

On the third day,2nd of Jan,the air cond at the whole place is on and i feel relieved cos i suffered from sore throat and running nose breathing in all those dust.Since the job at the shoes department is finished,i sat on the 1st hour of working,until people for the VJ Jeans(Voir company) came.I helped them sort out their clothes,help them hang it on,and arrange them according to their size from small to big-which themselves din do it-i did it cos i like everything in order from small to big.And a Malay girl which is the assistant supervisor,helped out too.She was really slow in everything she do and she's lazy too.Oh my gosh,I really can't stand the way she do her things,real slow.Arghhh....how can i stand her for months working at the same department with her working attitude!

By noon,2 people for my department,came here by evening.Since they are the seniors,they know wat to do and we begin to sort our things in warehouse-sorting out thing according to their type-the boxes are so heavy and again,no air cond there,i pick up the things real hard!
And by 4th day,3rd of Jan,still no work in the morning but we wiped our counter which is tiring,climbing up and down,and at the evening,the people from the HQ came.That's when we really had some job to do.They asked us to arrange the stuff as they like it.Then an executive named Eason(strange,i was like thinking about Eason Chan when i saw his name and start to think about Eason Chan songs)asked me to look for cloth.I was seaching like mad for a piece of cloth everywhere,asking people if they had it or not...it's really hard to look for one since everyone is using it...and finally found one!YES!!Rejoice!!Yeah...some executive huh,asking their subordinate to look for a piece of cloth,searching like mad...while he only stand there waiting for one...they should tell us where to look for one or what to do to get one cos i was looking like mad!!...hate it!!...yeah one day i vow to be a executive who can order people to do something. I juz basically continue my job till it's time to go back...the people from HQ back earlier than us...

And basically on 4th Jan,we were arranging the stuff at the counter.Till this evening where the people from HQ came again.They introduce themselves....well,they are nice people luckily ...then,we can work well with them if they are nice.They told us the opening is on 10th of Jan not 6th of Jan as wat they said...well,it's ok then,since the tasks were finished here but feel bored cos have to wait a few days more before the work started...sigh.I got my uniform today,which is red and pink-my fav colours!-i love it actually...but kinda too formal...fine.Well, that's wat i do these few days,hope that when The Store is open, i don't feel bored with no customers coming to our counter. I rather be busy than felling bored with nothing to do...cos i feel it's like getting a pay without doing anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home