The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My First Win In Competition!!!!

Well, today at about 12pm ,while i was sitting at the living room, watching TV, i received a call from a representative from Sony BMG, i was wondering wat the hell in the world people from Sony BMG called me. The representative told me that i have won the competiton organised by Sony BMG to have dinner with Daniel. At first i tot i won the consolation prize where i get a hamper worth about RM 200 but the person thold me that i won the grand prize to have dinner with Daniel!!!!

I was so happy at that time when they told me this, and listen to every detail so that i won't miss a thing and repeat the same thing to her to ensure i heard her right. She asked me if i had any questions but my brain was empty at that time so i din ask anything at all... The first thing i do is tell my mum about this and then i SMSed Wen Jian cos he's the one who helped me in winning this competition!!

The story is: I bought Daniel's album where there is a competition where the winner will have dinner with Daniel. When i went to Sungai Wang with Wen Jian and Yeng Yeng,we went to Chicken Rice Shop after we went to Red Box. We juz had our lunch at that time but we're supposed to spend RM 20 and above there to qualify for the competition and i ate a lunch set which is consider really hard for me to finish it and there are side dishes too where WJ and YY supposed to finish ti but they don't so i have to finish for their part too!! I was really full at that time that i can barely walk!!Even though i'm the one who treat them, it was me who ate their food!!
But it's worth it now since i won the competition but i dunno wat happen on that day so....i have to wait and see....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home