The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

A Good Week for me!!!

This week had been a really interesting week for me...firstly on Monday at my workplace...I had a photo shoot with some other staff from other outlet for some kind of poster in the Operation Manual for The Store...funny but it's true!! Never in my mind that i'll be chosen for this cos at that time i juz take the picture for selection juz for fun!! Words like pretty, beautiful, photogenic were never associated to me...so i was really surprised when they chose me! They told me that i should make up myself for this...in my whole life, i never really make up myself except for a concert during kindergarten where my mum did the make up...funny izit? So it was really a task for me, even though i read fashion mag like Seventeen all this while, i never try the make up in it.

On the morning itself, i apply on the foundation which is a sample i got from Seventeen which is my shade and when i reach my workplace, i apply the lip gloss that i bought on sunday. The shoot began at 10 a.m. and we pose for the shoot for some 3 hours till 1 p.m. I was really happy that ai can be in this cos really a new experience for me.

And on the night, Lien Ghee asked me out on Tuesday which is my off day...nice outing... i went to school in the morning to get documents cetified and went to the post office and by the time i got all the things done it's already 1230 and i got to rush to Times square which i was supposed to meet Lien Ghee and Chee Wei which i supposed to meet at 1200 pm but so sorry to them cos we miss the show titled "Shaggy Dog". i had spaghetti for lunch, nice but...the worst part is i have to pay RM 4 for a cup of tea!nothing special bout it ...after lunch, we planned to watch the movie but the planned is abandoned when Lien Ghee say we haven't bgo to karaoke for a long time! We sang for 3 hours form 2.30 pm till 5.30 pm but the waiter din collect money from us and we kept on singing until we realised that they charged double thee fees we had to pay earlier...they explained that we could sing till 9pm.

Never thoguht we could sing this long but we still keep on singing till 8pm and we were supposed to meet up with Kok Keong at pasar malam in Sri Petaling but we cancelled the plan as it is raining. We din really had dinner and when I went home, I only ate the leftover which is kinda tasty too. Having fun yesterday cos only 3 of us at Red Box and the room is spacious too nad we don't have to be waiting for mic... and of course the long hours of singing there..never realised i can sing this long..till i got no voice...love it everytime when i go out with my best buddies...but don't like the fact that i used Rm 100 in 2 days...Rm 20 something juz for posting, RM 30 for Red Box...and others expenses...i think i gotta miss Lien Ghee when she go to Japan..sigh.

1 Comments:

  • At March 22, 2006 11:52 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    err..I think you spent RM100+ is it?u typed Rm1000!!!goodness..Quick,change it...Had fun with u too...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home