The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Results Will Be Out!!!

Sigh...time passed so fast...firstly, i struggled through Form 6,then took STPM and finished it. And got a job at customer service department....and now, the results will be out! I'm really getting so nervous about the results cos i think i've not done well in the exam,especially Maths and Chemistry...Well, nothing much i can do now except just accept what the result is...sigh... Now,i only hope that i can pass Maths cos i've doing badly in Maths...different from last time where Maths used to be my fave....

And the main problem now is choosing my path...i've been struggle to understand myself juz to apply for courses that i want in university...initially, i've been feeling tired of science...and decided to choose some business course...but somehow what my friend told me is quite true... I think is hould get a Science degree before i pursue a course in business...maybe what she says is true! Well for now,still confused but a made a painful decision to choose Science course...dunno wat teh future has for me but have to look at the good side of things....Be happy all the time is important cos u go through your life whether happpy or not....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home