The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Kelly's leaving.... ;-(

Well, Kelly's leaving...Actually it gotta be she HAD LEFT all of us this morning to pursue her studies in Japan. Reluctant to let her leave but nothing much i can do right? Of course i have to be happy for her cos this is a once in a lifetime opprtunity for her!! All i can do is wish her all the best in everything she do. I have been felling blue the whole week prior to her leaving date and i almost cry at my workplace when something stressful happens at work.

Well, life goes on. And on yesterday, I don't even have the courage to call her and talk to her cos i know i'l be crying cos i was a cry baby all this while,so all i do is send her a message to wish her good luck. She has been a good friend of mine for all this while and her success had been a motivation to me study hard and she had support me against all odds. We went out for yam cha,sitting at Starbucks, while talking and catching up on wat's happening, laughing at Chee Wei's antics, watching movies together and went for shopping together. I

'll not forget alll this. Well, Lien Ghee u are a bravo person!! Happy to have a friend like u!! Iwas crying while i was writing this, so u guys really know how sad i am now... I don't have to courage to go to the airport,cos i'll be crying seeing people leave.... Time will heal all sadness and i juz have to wait till next year where Lien Ghee will be back for her holidays...

1 Comments:

  • At April 16, 2006 9:30 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Reading it for the second time,alone and not chatting online with friends, I felt a pang of sadness too.The times we had,little,but nevertheless extremly treasurable.I'm glad to hear that I'm your motivation but never told you that you were mine too.Life goes on and with the knowing that there are friends like you back home who is supporting me,I will try my best in everything here...Take care my friend.I promise I'll come back next year..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home