The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

~American Idol~

The American Idol season 5 results is out! The winner is Taylor Hicks!!
All of you will be wondering: what the hell the results got to do with you? Well, it had nothing to do with me either. It's just a coincidence for me to watch it as I am free this whole month. I did not even watch the whole season 5 of American Idol. But frankly to tell, this season had been the most amazing of all. The contestants are better than the previous ones, and the finalists are a close fight. The two finalists: Katherine McPhee and Taylor Hicks are strong candidate to win the contest. But in my opinion, Taylor is better than Katherine.
I love this kind of show, actually. I watch the whole season 3 where Fantasia is crowned the winner. I even watch it during midnight!! My dad dislike me for doing this, but at that time I was a TV addict. Well, I cut the crap short cos American Idol is not what most my friends watching cos everybody had been busy with their studies or work. Me too. Didn't watch it for the whole season and now watch the finals. That's because I am free now. But the show concept was really cool. Realising people's DREAM. Like Daniel (back to Daniel again) He's my inspiration!! Good thing that he won the competition and not Nita. Good role model for students like us.
University studies will start in June, really reluctant to study... Still not having enough fun and rest....sigh. Well that's life, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home