The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, May 08, 2006

~The Colours of My Hope~

I'm officially not a staff of The Store anymore! My last day was supposed to work till 7th May 2006 but I took annual leave that is meant for resigned staff. So I just work till 4th of May 2006. My last day there was a little different from other staff cos I was working like mad the whole day to finish my job in time.I was really in a hurry cos my mum has been waiting at the counter for me. I was getting impatient and I haven't told them all what to do. By 8 p.m I was in a hurry to go home so I did not say goodbye to everyone, just some who is sitting at my counter.

Maybe it's good in some ways cos in that way, I would not be crying while saying goodbye cos I was kinda relunctant to leave The Store. But it's not good going in a hurry cos I receive numerous calls almost everyday. Really feel bad for them cos I haven't tell them what to really do. I should have stay a little longer but my dad won't permits me to do so. Sigh...I feel guilty to my colleagues but i try to help them in any way now if they call me.

By the way, I'm getting sick since I did not work at The Store maybe i'm too stressed before that coz I feel that way too after each exam in Form 6. Anyway, Yuen Mei had been saying had been saying I should be more positive writing blog. Maybe in this blog i'll add a little more positve things. I'll write the things I want to achieve during my new university year:

1. I'll try not to see RED anytime anywhere I go.... I had been bad tempered all these years so it's time for me to be cool and mild-tempered.

2. I'll try to keep myself in the PINK of health all the time.... I never take care of my health as always and now I feel really unhealthy. Probably have to do with my lifestyle-sleep late, eating rubbish, no exercise and it has taken its tool on me. Maybe I should go for detox?

3. GREY should not be in my dictionary anymore!!.... I was thinking of negative things-the worst thing of something and not the best of it. It's time to have positive thinking. In that way, I can have a better results in what i do.

4. BLUES BLUES go awayyyyy.... Blues is not the best thing in the world!! Everyone has blues, but I should be happier now, like Yuen Mei, I should be a happy-go-lucky person. I was a happier person since I meet her cos we've been laughing all the time while we were in class either arguing or discussing something.

5. GREEN-eyed monster no more!!.... I was envious with people sometimes cos I was thinking why they can be so lucky cos they seem to have it all. Travelling and have to study overseas- that's my dream but sometimes when you have something, you have a price to pay. So now, I'll not be jealous of other people achievements, instead, I should be contented with what i have.

Alright, maybe I just have 5 hopes but that's hard to be fulfilled. I had achieved most of it; being more open-minded and generous and also happier person!! I dunno what had make me feel this way, maybe because working had make me to grow up to be a more mature person. Really an experience for me to work at Customer Service Department and not other department cos I can deal with more people compared to the other department, which enabled me to people from all walks of life.

Well, for now, I'll enjoy my life to the fullest like some other young adult without worries in life!! Life is definitely a roller coaster!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home