The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Looking Forward for Trip

Well, my everyday had been the same since I quit my job. Sleep, eat, online. Nothing much. So now I'm sitting here, blogging...again. Last Saturday I had went to The Store and they are doing recruitment drive for the store card members in conjunction with Member's Day last week. Well, when I see what they did, I was really surprised! I was not even up to my expectation.

They just put a really small table at the main entrance as a form fill-in counter!! No signboards telling them what's happening, the table is placed in a small corner. They should have had bigger tables as counter and signboards to indicate what's happening. Not to boast myself, but my recruitment drive that I did in March is much more better than what they did now and I even get 105 new members in 3 days and from what I hear from Sharron, the Senior clerk was nagged by Manager cos the Drive was poorly done!!

I thought that staff at Customer Service had learned from past experience what to do during recruitment drive. I think they had depend on me at the past to do all the things and now they can't do what they had encounter from past experience!! And all I did all the time was based on my past experience for recruitment drive. Really disappointed with them. Well, I'm not a staff of The Store anymore but why I still care about what's happening? Enough of The Store already....

Looking at the brighter side, I'll be going to Genting this Friday with friends I have known while working at The Store (well, I mentioned The Store yet again). I dunno what will happen there but at the eleventh minute, there are two person backing out from this trip. The reason is having exam, and the other reason is mother doesn't allow her to go. Sigh... They were the who assured that they will go, but now backing out like that....well, no comment about it.

All are going as what I'd planned, I got every one agree with me to meet up at 7.15 a.m. even Sharron disagree with me about this last time. She ask me last night about my plan, and since no one is making decision, then I'll be the one who make the decision. I am even the one who pay for the hotel room at Wisma Genting since no one is willing to do this but my mum had been saying I had been so foolish to do this but someone had to be foolish if really wanna go to Genting.

But of course, I'm not using my money to pay for the rent, I make Wing to book roomand transfer his money to my account and I only resposible to pay it. Great, 3 days counting down to that day. Hope everything will be going smooth on that day. And to ensure everything to go as planned, I even tell them all that I'll not wait for late-comers cos they all really always late everytime I go out with them.... Hoping we'll had fun while we are in Genting cos it's been a long since I went for holiday!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home