The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Me At Daniel's Showcase!

Today is a great day for me!! Went to watch Daniel first Showcase! It had been frustrating earlier when Wing told me that he couldn't go to watch his performance. I ask him why and in his message he was telling me not to ask him why anymore and just give tickets to my other friends. He was using exclaimation marks in his message. Fine then, even he didn't want me to ask about his whereabouts, he shouldn't be too rude to me. I was disappointed woth his attitude but nothing I can do. I was asking any people possible to go to watch Daniel performance but no one willing to go as they are not fans of Daniel. But the one that is possible gotta be Eason. I heard him played Daniel's song before in The Store and I ask him about it and he agreed to go but still there are 3 more tix left and I asked my neighbour to go but when I heard he comments about Eason, I held back my intention of asking her to go. I didn't tell anyone Eason is going as I know that they would be think something different about my relationship wtih him as it has happened before.
So I went there with Sharron (a fan of Daniel) and my sis by LRT and reached Menara PGRM before 7 p.m. Wan Teang was on time tooNice. But still I had to wait for Eason and he was late and I had called him about 3 times and he didn't answer it and knew that he was driving. But later he called back and told me he was on his way... I wait till 7.30 p.m. and he was not there yet and I decided to go inside the Dewan Wawasan with them but I pull out in time as they will collect tickets when we went in. He arrived a few minutes later and we went in to the hall. Sharron was really surprised to see Eason there as I had not tell her who is coming with us. Great to see all of them surprised. The show was supposed to start at 8.00 p.m. but Daniel only appear at 8.30 p.m. and he performed songs from his debut album. The first song : 'Choice (Shuan zhe)' and he was dancing there on the stage!! First time saw him dancing!! Second song: 'Now, I'd like to See You' (Xian Zai Hen Xiang Jian Ni) . Well, can't really remember the sequence of the songs but he performed Heaven Knows, Kau Ilhamku, and 'Hei Se You Mo' ( Black Humour by Jay Chou) which he said that he performed during Jay's concert. Both Kau Ilhamku and 'Hei Se You Mo' were the songs he performed with him using the guitar. Other songs that he performed are 'Organic Love' (You Ji), Mimpi and the last song is 'Second Childhood' (Di Er Chi De Tong Nian). The showcase ends at 9.00 p.m. which means he only performed for half an hour to give ways to album-signing session. His overall performance was good as he improved a lot in singing live and he even dance even though his dance steps were easy. But the funniest part was Eason was really excited in taking pics as he was taking pics the whole half an hour. But well, we had to depend on him as he was tall and those pics were nice!!
We went home at 9.15 p.m. as the autograph-signing session starts. Eason drive us to LRT station and we went home by 10.15 p.m. It was really nice day going to watch Daniel but really can't stand those screaming voices and whistles were blowing very loudly. Enjoy it!! Can't wait till the next time I see him!!! He is my inspiration!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home