The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, May 15, 2006

Summary of My Activites

Well well, this is my second blog for today. Maybe it can be counted as the first cos the previous one is a long due. Can't finish it even i online the whole last week. I am really free now, not knowing what to do, probably i should clean the room but the temptation to go online is strong, as no one at home to look at you and no one to wait for their turn to go online. Well, today is Monday, nothing much happens. So I just summarised what I did last week.

Monday(8th May): I went to return uniform to The Store with my friends and neighbour. We had lunch together and suddenly we decide to go to Sungai Wang cos Kok Keong is there. He was supposed to be working but he took medical leave cos he went to Red Box with his GF!! Imagine that! Well, wearing clothes that is not really attractive, we went to Times Square just to meet up with KK cos that day is his birthday. I forgot to bring him his birthday present. What a forgetful me! Basically we meet up with KK but we parted ways at Borders.We walked around and I found a stall which sells handmade keychain. Bought 8 small bells which costs me RM 8. I had vowed not to spend a penny in Times Square but still i buy things. Back home by 6 p.m but luckily for me someone drive me home. If not my mum sure get mad at me for asking her to pick me up while she's cooking. During the night watch a Singaporean movie "I Not Stupid". A really funny movie to watch and laughing like mad even though this is the third time I watch it.

Tuesday (9th May): Went out with my ex-colleagues from The Store. They had been asking me to go out even before i resigned. Supposed to meet them at 11.30 a.m. but my neighbour's freind who is supposed to pick me up is late. I had called my neighbour at but 10.45 a.m. and she told me that the guy is coming but only reach here at 11.35 a.m. He drive kinda slow and i was getting impatient as my colleagues called me but it's better safe than sorry but somehow he should keep at the left lane all the time cos he been cutting into left from the most right lane. Reached at MV bout 1230 p.m and really feel sorry for my colleagues who had been waiting there for almost an hour. We had no where to go and juz as we decided where to go, they were not following us! So we juz go our separate ways. Went to Topshop and bought a jacket that I wanted since i saw last saturday for RM 79. Worth it cos the had special offer now and I really like it cos it's really comfortable and looks nice on me. My first jacket from Topshop. Almost all the times, I did not walk with my colleagues but walk with my neighbour. Feel so guilty bout it cos we'e supposed to hang out together. My neighbour spend almost RM 400 that day. What a shock!! Me, almost RM 100 but worth it cos I bought the THING i like. Back home at bout 5.30 p.m. GOOD cos i went home by car and save money on public transport. I almost forgot to gave the cheque to my neighbour's friend but luckily he didn went too far away.

Wednesday(10th May): Went out for lunch with Sharron, Kok Keong and Yuen Mei(who finally went out after much persuasion). Went to Kinrara for lunch but I was questioning why Sharron chose KInrara cos I know Yuen Mei will not eat there because of hygiene reason. She'll get sick when she ate unhygienic food. Probably cos Sharron want to save money cos she spent almost RM 100 during MV outing. We ate there but Yuen Mei din eat there (I know it!!). After lunch at Kinrara, KK and Sharron went back to work and I accompany YM to some shop to buy chicken floss. She saw a Korean Resataurant nearby and suggested to go there. She ate some kind of rice which is in a porcelain bowl. I was feeling really full at that time but still she forced me to help her finish the food. Help her to finish kimchi cos she din like it. By the time we finished lunch, it's raining outside. We went to Secret Recipe but Yuen Mei don't feel like so we had no place to go as it's raining, so we chat at the five foot lane at Hotel Sri Petaling. Imagine that! Standing there while talking. At bout 4 pm, it's time to go back and I went to TDMC for X-ray and it only cost RM 30. I tot it would be about RM 100. It was hard to get a parking at TDMC so my mum juz have to park at a bus stop nearby.

Thursday(11th May): Went for medical exam to fill in the medic report for MMU and then Bank in the cheque for deposit for MMU. Went to school twice cos i was supposed to get witness for some declaration and waited at the office for Penolong Kanan but they were really busy so juz have to ask to sign it. I went for second time to school cos i missed out a document which has to be signed. Sigh.. wat a bummer!! But finsh all those procedure that day and send the documents required by MMU that day. What a relieve.

Friday(12th May): Lazing around today. Blogging but still can't complete it. Nothing much today.

Saturday(13th May): Went out with my mum to my grandma's house and after that went to The Store to buy dinner. Saw my ex-colleagues and tell them what to do cos most of the job that is supposed to be done by me is not finished. They are doing a Recruitment Drive but the counter set up bt them is not impressive and no signboard telling customers what's happening. Really disappointed to see that...sigh. At least they should get a signboard to be displayed. It's total failure. Night is interesting cos it's FA Cup final Liverpool vs West Ham Utd. West Ham took the lead but Liverpool manage to equalise but by almost full time West Ham was leading 3-2( i tot West Ham will win) but Liverpool manage to equalise and the match went to extra time. Liverpool won by penalty shoot out. Never watch football for a long time and feel really excited while watching the match. I was screaming throughout the match. Haha..

Sunday(14th May): It's Mother's Day but nothing much happens. Went out dinner earlier than usual to avoid crowd. And during the night,a HQ staff called me informing me he's in The Store Sri Petaling cos I have something to pass to him and I was supposed to get Genting vouchers from him but alas, I was too lazy to go out. So he put those vouchers at the counter and i'll get it from there. He ask me a few things about work. I was supposed to pass him something and he thought i put it at counter but i didn't. So I just have to wait for the next time he's in Sri Petaling to gave things which will not be within this month, i think....sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home