The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Trip to Genting ^.^

Last week has been an exciting week for me cos I went to Genting with friends I known from The Store. It's been really crazy cos 3 people back out from the trip and it's really disapppointing cos I thought all people can go and had a good time there but nothing i can do bout it...sigh. So it's just 4 guys and 3 girls going instead of 6 girls.

On Friday morning, 19th May 2006, I woke up at 6.00 a.m and I reach the LRT station at 7.20 a.m which is 5 minutes late from the time i had ask people to wait there as on the way my mum had fetch KK and Sharron and we had to wait for Sharron for 2 minutes cos she had to ensure all her things is completely packed. Actually I don't mind waiting for her, even though I was nagging like some old granny over the small details like that and KK was a little annoyed by it. It's not that I can't wait for 2 minutes, the reason i complained bout it is because Hui Fang is waiting at LRT station and don't like people waiting cos I know the feeling of waiting. Well, there's a little miscommunication between us and Hui Fang cos she waited at Bukit Jalil station and not Sri Petaling station so we went to Bukit Jalil but no sign of her there. Bukit Jalil is NOT a good palce to wait for someone cos it's tooooo big for us to look for one person and this situation proves it. We missed a train cos we have to wait for Hui Fang to appear before we enter the train and I was sweating like mad cos Wing will be waiting for us at Terminal Putra at 8 a.m. But it's almost 8 a.m. when we reach Masjid Jamek and we have to wait for 3 trains to pass by before we can get into a train and i got 5 phone calls from Wing asking our location. I was really blur and keep asking him what's he is talking about cos it's crowded in the train. Really sorry him cos he waited for half an hour for us.

Well, it's been a smooth ride to Genting and we reached there at 10 a.m. Still early and we managed to check-in early that day and rested till 11.30 a.m and we went straight to buy outdoor ticket and movie ticket for 'The Da Vinci Code'. We played to play those outdoor games and had lunch before we went to play a bowling game as it is free! It is the worst bowling game I'd ever played cos I can't really scored as the ball always go into "longkang". While we were walking in the theme park, we were approached by a Genting staff who offer us Flying Coaster ticket for just RM 5 instead of the usual RM 10 and we accept it. It's really an experience for us cos we ride on a roller-coaster while lying instead of the usual siting and I almost my spectacles cos i forgotten to take it out while riding and i have to hold spectacles at one hand whlie holding the handle with the other hand. The seat is really smelly as the guys smell it too. Wei Song and me went in the Ghost House twice. The ride is childish as nothing inside but we went in for the second time cos we want to take pics of my shirt which is flourescent blue in colour while it's really dark inside. Really crazy indeed as they say it!!

The other guys and me had rode on Corkscrew twice, Cyclone thrice and Space Shot once while the other two girls don't want to ride on it except for Sharron who is with me while riding the Space Shot and the Cyclone once. Wei Song said that I'm really crazy cos I'm the only girl of the group who is wiling to ride on those roller-coasters. That's a compliment to me!! I like to try on those exciting things as I said before, I want to lead a exciting and adventurous life.

Night is really simple for all of us, all of us don't have the appetite to eat, probably from all those spinnings and turnings. We rest and then out for shopping and watch movie. Few of us fell asleep while watching 'The Da Vinci Code'. I watch the whole movie without falling asleep. Great! Then we went to Starbucks to sit for an hour before we went back to room at bout 1.30 a.m. We played cards till 4 a.m. while KK and the other 2 girls slept early. Sometimes I feel like a tomboy rather than a girl cos I always play along the guys and act like them. Even my action while playing is like a guy.

The next day I woke up 8.30 am but i slept again as all of them is not up yet till 10 something. We went shopping around First World Plaza and take pics before taking a bus at 2.30 p.m. Reached KL at 3.30 p.m. and wandering around Titiwangsa area for a Chinese or Western restaurant before settling down for and Indian restaurant at 4 something which we didn't like cos we had walked for half an hour. No choice for us cos Chinese food court closed after lunch time. It's really unhygienic in the way they handle food cos they hold the piece of egg in Wing's nasi lemak to check if they had give him the curry chicken he asked for. We all were shocked by what they did. Really! I don't even feel like eating even though i'm hungry.

We went home by LRT at 5 p.m and lucky for all of us because it's not rush hour on Saturday cos if not, it will be crowded in the train. I went to McD to buy the Donald Duck figurine that I had wanted for a long time before I went home. Finally I got it!! Felt really happy with this trip even though not all of them went for the trip. I was really tired at the night but still I watched TV till 1 a.m. I dunno how I manage to stay awake even though I'm really tired.

The pictures of the Genting will be uploaded later for view as I haven't got it from Wei Song. Sorry guys!! Hope that I can share that with u guys as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home