The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

About My Life

Right I had nothing much to do... Just blogging here. I was thinking back on all those times when I was younger and I thought of the bad things that I have done. I was really upset with myself, being such a brat myself. How could I be such a lousy person. Of course my friends don't know about that, but somehow, I was really sad thinking about it.

I was a big bully, that's what I think about myself. I was controlling my brother from doing things that he likes, sometimes we even quarrel about it; just because I want him not to become bad. Thinking back on all those times, now I realise that I was doing it overboard! Really sorry for that, making my brother hate me. The damage is done and nothing can turn back the times. Sometimes I wonder if I had do anything right before, wonder why I got friends that really understands. I sucks. How my brother acts today is probably got to do with my attitude towards him, as he had said before. I was a control freak, fussy about anything, sometimes making people so annoyed with me. Arguing with people about some small silly things, what's the point in that? Getting people to follow what I say? Get the satisfaction for winning an argument? Damn it!!

I was some kind of a dumb person too. As my mum said, I was too dumb for laughing all the time over small matters. That's associates me with those people that they say 'Dumb Blonde' Why can I be such a dumb girl? It is a far cry from the image people potrays me: some clever girl who is friendly. Sigh...

Well, me complaining again about myself.... If I had no confidence in myself, how can others be confident of me? No one will respect me if I don't respect myself.

Really want to thank one of my friend for giving me advice just now. He told me not think too much, just feel things with your heart and take things more positvely. Good advice!! Hehe...

It me, Keat Yee here again, crapping as usual. Wishing her life will be better.

2 Comments:

  • At June 08, 2006 4:07 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    You are a great gal,so stiop worrying so much.You did what is best for your brother.Who doesn't ahve regrets anyway?Just learn from them and prevail..you go gal!

     
  • At June 09, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Keat Yee said…

    Thanks for your advice, Kelly. Really appreciate it :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home