The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, June 05, 2006

Daniel's Showcase Pics






As promised, I'm going to upload some of the pictures took at the Daniel showcase at 27th May 2006. Some of them quite blurry....sigh....so I just put some of the clearer ones.

Nothing had been done these few days at home, feeling bored even though I was supposed to pack all my stuff for the orientation week starting this saturday. Sigh...feel too lazy to just walk around.

I went to KLCC last Saturday for the Book Fest organised by Popular. We're suppose to pasy RM 2 for the entrance fees but FOC for those below 18. I was so stupid to buy tickets for entry cos they are not that strict in checking ICs for comfirmation. I bought 5 CDs for RM 120 which is a bargain cos at normal price, you can only buy 3 with RM 120. I am a Popular member, so I was able to get extra discount for those CDs and one of the CD is given 70% discount. The others was 20% or 30% discount. Really happy about it, cos the RM 2 was worth it. It was so crowded at the KL Convention Centre or KLCC as it was a public holiday for the Agong's birthday 3rd June 2006). Bought nothing at KLCC as we are in a hurry to go home. Happy that I got some CDs to add to my collection but too bad that I don't have enough time to browse through the Chinese books section. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home