The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

THE DECISION

Here I am blogging. Finally the saga is over. As all of you know, I had problem choosing my university and wonder which university will I choose. And out of everyone surprise, I chose USM. Probably all of you will wonder what had prompted me to make this decision. It's a twist of fate actually.
It took me about 2 weeks to decide what I am supposed to do. I was struggling with my decision - sleepless nignts, bucket of tears (alright, maybe not that much) and sending messages and calling everyone possible which makes me use up my credit so much. I had even insist of going to MMU for this week just in case I want to stay at MMU and I don't even listen to my mum when she tell me to withdraw from MMU last week. I was really stubborn after all. I want to stay there cos of the pros I've mentioned before and this is also due to the fact that I am a person who insist of doing everything till the end once I've started doing it. So the suggestion of pulling out of MMU is not the right thing to do.
But fate was a weird thing. Had I not going through all this, I will never know that I was a really stubborn girl and was undecisive. This is really bad actually cos I am study Management and
undecisive will do harm to the company if you work as a manager. And since I have discover my weakness, I try to improve on it in order to excel in this course.
Ok, back to the original subject - why I chose USM after all and not MMU as I had insist? Well, I decided to give USM a try cos this is the once in a lifetime opportunity. That's all. Cos this is the chance not everyone got. Not all people got to enter local university after all. I maybe risking my future doing this I decided to give it a try. If it is really that BAD, only then I will quit USM and then back to MMU. I guess everyone will say that I am stupid doing this, but I think I deserve a try at USM. Maybe if it is not that bad, then I'll continue there. People probably saying by doing this, I am putting my future at risk. But at least I am giving myself a chance to try. At this age, I was permitted to make mistake and people make mistakes in life. And this is the best solution. If I do not go to USm, I will never know what is the condition over there. I sure will regret if I did not give USM a try.
This is the conclusion that I have made, no time to dwell on it. Of course I am sceptical going over there. Never know what to expect as private uni is different from local's. This is the decision I've made. I think I made the decision after some chat with one of my senior. He was really kind. Telling his experience and advice that he knew about, encouraging me, and even sacrifice his time of going back home. I was really lucky to know him, who is the OC of my group during orientation. That was then I know what to do. I was really lucky to know some future leaders in MMU, got to know them, even my cousin studying over there had been wondering why I got to know those 'big & popular people' in MMU. Haha, Not many, I just know two person, but this two person had really made a difference in my life. They are leaders, had their own vision, experienced, smart and most of all, they are really capable people.
They will be my inspiration throughout my university life. And I thought that Daniel will be my only inspiration but somehow, normal people can also be great inspiration to me!!! I wonder when will be the next time I got to see them again. But if not for my undecisiveness, I probably would not know them more and they will never know who I am. But one thing for sure, I sure miss MMU. This the happiest time of my life over there during orientation and I bet USM will never give me those feelings again. And now I have to go through the Orientation over again. Sigh.... have to check out what is in store for me over there..

3 Comments:

  • At June 29, 2006 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey gal...
    good that you have finally made your decision..
    no worries.. you'll be fine in usm..
    remember that you have friends supporting you all the way with whatever decision u made..
    all the best ya...
    cheers..

     
  • At July 01, 2006 7:05 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    No matter where you go,you'll sure make friends etc.Don't worry.Fun is wherever you WANT it to be.Have fun.

     
  • At August 13, 2006 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home