The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!

- The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
- Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
- Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
- If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Gosh, I have been tagged. Never thought that I would had this moment in my life. Had no choice but to do it.

1. Independent
My lover had to be independent who can take care of me and NOT someone who I had to take care of. NO mummy's boy for me!! He had to know how to take care of himself and be a leader in his own way.

2. Ambitious
A guy need to had ambitions or dreams that he wants to achieve. Chasing his targets will make his life more meaningful. He had the vision of what he wanted. It's more secure to have a lover like this to guide me through my life. A guy without a dream was like a little duckling that lost his mother. He will be lost in the flow or just follow the crowd blindly in everything he does.

3. Mature
Yea, he should be mature enough to know the reality of this world. Someone who is able to make decision that is logical. Mature enough to differentiate what's right or what's wrong. Mature enough not to act like a kid all the time.

4. Understanding
He must be understanding of me, considerate enough of me and will not be jealous over some small issues. No green-eyed monster for me!

5. Looks
Of course I'm not asking for someone like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise. At least someone who is decent that is good enough to impress people and shut their mouth.

6. Charming (2 more to go!)
I don't know if it is counted as one point. But the truth is, I was attracted to guy who is charming. It was the fatal attraction for me - A guy who has a great smile, lively eyes, face full of expression, with a sunny boy look, makes me melt!! Just by looking at him can make me feel happy.

7. (Gosh!! I was out of idea!) Smart & Knowledgeable
Smart people is what I want,yeah. This point had went to the back of my mind somehow. He gotta be smart, not some dumb guy (it's a little bit sarcastic). You know, look smart, act smart, think smart, walk smart, book smart, street smart (as what Donald Trump says). Besides that, he should be someone that is more knowledgeable than me, have common sense, and knows what's happening.

8. (Most importantly) Connected to me
M perfect lover of course had something in common with me. If not, how can we communicate with each other? Opposites DO attract, but at least things like culture, beliefs, vision should have some common with me. But till now still wondering why people of the opposite can be a couple? The beauty and the beast, the tall and the short....

And lastly, of course, the perfect lover of me had to be a MALE... Born MALE and brought in way a MALE supposed to be...

Phew!! Finally got through all the 8 points... I had a vision of my own perfect lover but somehow I struggle to give some points. Wonder why? I think some of the points pretty much the same ... AT least for me, that's what I think..

Hmmm... the 8 people I'm tagging are...
1. Yuen Mei
2. Sharron
3. Lin Hui
4. Lai Mun
5. Linges
6. Shengcui
7. Wing
8. Somebody.....

I'm done with all my crap...

-Keat Yee signing off-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home