The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lost My Precious Phone

Sigh... I was really unlucky today.....

Sharron and Wan Teang asked me to come out for shopping today and they told me the location is Sogo. I was wondering why they wanna go there cos the place is lousy and 'low class' (dunno what word to use) or 'ciplak' in Malay. I told them to go other location but they said that there is sale over there so I just follow them. The place was really crowded by the time we leave the place at 2 p.m. and they went to the ground floor main hall where it was people searching for clothes like mad at that place.

We went there to search for clothes and since I'm not buying anything, I was looking everywhere to beware of pick pockets. I hold my bag tightly and was looking at my pocket to make sure that my phone is there. I feel that something is not right and feel that something will happen if I stay there but have to wait for my friends. We were walking to the cashier when I feel that my phone is not there is not in my pocket!! OH MY GOSH!! This could not be it!! I try to touch it and realised it reallly DID lost!! I was really panic and try to back to the place where we stand and found no trace of my phone. I was really scared at that time and I was crying but no tears in my eyes. I told them to call my phone but the phone is switched off. Too bad I can't trace my phone.

We went to see one of the Personnel of Sogo and I told them my phone is lost. We then report to the security about the lost and he told us to get to the Customer Service Counter at the 7th floor to report about the lost. We went there to report about this and there is another person who lost a RM 2000 phone and another person lost her credit card. Too bad that all this happened. I was really speechless. Don't feel like talking when the staff asking about the details. Sharron was telling them they should be more efficient in doing their work and requested them to look at the CCTV.

We went away 3 something and we went for lunch (more like tea time) at Sushi King. We ordered a Father's Day set which is just enough for us and Sharron and Wan Teang treat me to make happy. I was unhappy. They called my mum and told her about this incident and my mum was shocked to hear it. I was really upset with myself for not being careful at that split second. Never though that it will happen to me. I only had myself to blame. I was being really careful but still it happens...

After having our lunch (we finished it by 4.15 p.m.), we went to Low Yat Plaza as I want to buy network cable and Thumb drive. The thumb drive with 512 MB costs me RM 55 and network cable costs me RM 13. Almost RM 100 is spent today!! And my RM 800 Motorola SLVR L7 is lost!! That is the best phone Motorola had at the moment and I lost it!! I just use it for 3 weeks. Really sad about it. Really shock when I see my phone is lost. But no turning back for me.

Luckily for me, the people at the Maxis Service Centre at BB Plaza said that I can get back my old phone number and my credit that I only top up a week ago. At least my friends can contact me. But one thing for sure: I'll not go to Sogo AGAIN!! NEVER!! Those place is not safe. That's the reason why I only went there twice in my whole life! Imagine that!!

Well, enough of crapping. It's me Keat Yee signing off....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home