The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, June 23, 2006

Puzzle in My Mind.....

I was back home today at 10.30 a.m. with nothing much to do. Many things had happened these few days and small issues had become big issues. The root for all these is the UPU results.
I was offered the Management course in USM in case no one knows it. And it really became ugly now as my aunts had argued over this problem with one of my aunt accused my other aunt & my cousins for influencing me to study in MMU. Pity my cousin for being the victim. And there some arguments here in my house with my dad really upset with me and accusing my mum and sis for all this.

My mum was accused for allowing me to go to MMU to study. My sis was not even to allow to apply for MMU next year!! Too sad that this had become a tragedy at my home *sob sob*. Why the hell all of this happening? Everyone is innocent!! WHY!! I was really disappointed with all this sort of things. This is MY FUTURE and I'm not really happy with all these happenings. TREGEDY will happen SOON!!

I'm not saying for that local university is good not or private uni is better. But having compare between both MMU and USM, i can see that MMU had the edge over USM. Not saying that USM is not good, it just that MMU had the extra to offer. They taught extra subjects that USM is not teaching which makes MMU graduates more competitive. If anyone need reference, check out www.usm.my and www.mmu.edu.my/~fom/home.htm for more details. I'm sure by comparing both course structure, you can see that MMU had MUCH more to offer.

TOO bad my undecisiveness had make me can't support my stand. I prefer MMU to USM, but I can't stand seeing my dad upset with me. I wonder why government can make a Science student study Business. I know, I had fill in the course as one of my choice, but it's the advice from the counsellor. AND the only reason why I was offered business course is because I was not accepted to a Science course. If I was offered a Science course, sure I'll go for it. No doubt about it.

But there some person I want to give credit to for giving me some good advice: Nicky (for telling me to compare both and give the advatage), Eason (for telling me to go with my decision), Wan Teang (cos she say she'll support my decision no matter what), Chee Wei, my mum, my cousins, somehow my dad, cos he had told me earlier that it's up to me to make decision. But I can see that my dad wants me to study at local uni, because people had been local uni had better reputation. I'm not saying that what my other friends' advices are not right. They are entitled to their opinion. But somehow I agree that wherever u study, u can get a job.... How true is that?

I want to study at MMU for a reason - the course structure is better than USM - but somehow the registration will be on next week and I had other elements to be considered. But is the reputation of the local uni is really that important to be considered. If it was 10 years ago, then I can guarantee that local uni had good reputation but now,....well, I dunno. Sigh... wish that I had distinct choices than this. If not, i'll probably be a happy student now. Too much to be considered, my future, financial problems, my family opinion, etc..... TOO nuch to be thought. AND registration is next week.......... I don' really wanna regret with my choice.....

SIGH.....
SIGH.....
SIGH.....

6 Comments:

  • At June 23, 2006 9:35 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    It all up to you by the end of the day.Be firm in choosing what you want,but sorry to say,I'm sticking to my opinion.MMU is reknown for its enginerring course,not others.But whatever choice you chose,you have my blessing.Good luck

     
  • At June 24, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger YY said…

    Hey dearie,
    Wassup?! I will too, support whatever choice you made.
    GOD bless...

     
  • At June 24, 2006 9:19 PM, Blogger Keat Yee said…

    Thanks u guys for suppoting my decision. Hey Yann Yoong!! Nice to see u leave comment on my blog!!

     
  • At June 26, 2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo gal..
    Like what other say, you already have your decision in mind..
    do whatever you like, i am sure your parents will support you and your friends too..
    I'll too, support u!!
    cheers... =)

     
  • At August 12, 2006 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     
  • At August 17, 2006 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home