The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Unexpected Results

Finally, it's official. The UPU results out after months of speculation about the date of release of the result. And guess what I was offered (no price for guessing) : 'Pengurusan' or management in English in USM. I was checking it online yesterday morning but to no avail. Only when I receive a message from Chee Wei only I know that the UPU results is out!! I surf the web in MMU library to know what I was offered. When I saw that I was offered a Business course in USM, I was speechless. My mind don't seem to be working! I was really shocked to see that! Never in my mind I wil be offered a business course by local uni. Yeah, I put Management as one of my choice but that's not first choice. I put it is because I was told by the counsellor to do so. What the hell in the world they are thinking when they offer a Science student an Art course?

I called my mum to tell her this. She can't believe what she hears. I was damned sad when I heard that my dad was really disappointed to know about that news. Really confused right now. I don't even know if I should continue studies over here in MMU or go to USM. What soulhd I do? I don't even know what I want for future!! Science or Business? Should I appeal against the decision?

One of my friends is even worse. She was offered 'Geoinfomatik'. What course is that? Did anyone heard of it before? She was really helpless right now. I feel so bad for her. AND also the friend of my room mate don't even get offered a course even though she got 3.4 in CGPA for STPM. The top student of my class was offered 'Pendidikan'. Damn!! What r the people in UPU doing? Really disappointed with Malaysia. And they wonder why Malaysians in Britain never back to Malaysia and serve the government and try to make it a big issue.

Well, I was back to my old crapping self again just because of this stupid local university issue. It will be an issue to everyone every year and always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home