The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, June 09, 2006

University Life

Well, I'm going to start my university life tomorrow. Sigh...what an experience!! Never thought that this will be so fast. Half a year seems to be such a short period! From finishing STPM to working, everything seems to past in the blink of an eye! Really dunno what to be expected from the new university term. Hopefully everything to go smoothly. Sigh... entry for local university will only be known after I went to MMU. Sigh... What should I do if I really get to enter local uni? Everything will be in a mess!! Withdrawing from the university will be tough task!!
I will only be back home once a week. No online, no TV. Well, that's fine though.

Keat Yee here signing off.

2 Comments:

  • At June 10, 2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    U going to MMU???

     
  • At June 16, 2006 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yo gal =)
    Cheer up! I bet you have had a pretty fantastic orientation in cyberjaya mmu, did u?
    all the very very best to you.. and me as well =)
    regards...

    Luv, Lin Hui~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home