The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Raining Man

Friday 4th August 2006, 2.40 am, rain

It's raining outside now and now I'm here in my hostel room blogging. Actually I don't have much to write but somehow the rain out there made me wanna blog. And here I am.

It had been a long it rains in the middle of the night here in MMU. At least now I can open my window today while I am sleeping but it will be freezing cold for me to open it. Don't care. Just open it. Why am I so excited about it? The reason is simple: I had been closing windows while sleeping because there are so many mosquitos around that it is impossible to sleep. I have tried this on my first day staying in this room. Before I was staying in anothere where I can open my window wide. But on the 3 times I forgotten to close the window or accidentally opened, I barely can sleep. My room mate too. Really scary.

And now, it is raining outside, I feel like running outside and let the rain falls on me. I feel so carefree this week, relaxing and happy for no specific reason. There's exam and I still feel so happy and relaxing. The exam here is different from school, people are so relaxing taking exam. They can even go out early after exam. Me, stayed till last minute for double-checking, the usual thing I did in exam. Luckily I didn't go out early, if not for sure I lose a lot of marks for Accounting, the subject that is foreign to me, which I only study in KH classes in Form 2 and Form 3. Things is different here as people tend to have a more laid-back attitude. They know for sure that they don't have to score high marks like what I used to during school time.

Back to the topic, it's raining outside, I feel cool, not cold, and hungry. Feel like having a cup noodles but alas, don't have the supply. A simple cup noodle can be satisfying for me. Cheap but nice. Went for a brisk walk outside and feel so refreshing. The air is rejuvenating. Feel like sleeping now but with a hungry stomach, I can't sleep. Have a cup of hot Milo, enjoying music (my collection of favourite Chinese songs - namely 天灰,爱很简单,发如雪, Erica....). Wow!! The feeling is so great. Can't be described with words. People say the best time to sleep is while it is raining. But still I can see hostel rooms with lights on. Not only male hostel, female too. So, I'm not alone in this. Rain had never been this nice before for me. If only someone willing to walk with me in the rain....... This thought is crazy!!!

The time now is 3.30 a.m. Luckily for me I have no class tomorrow. Hehe....

That's all for now. Wanna sleep.

KEAT YEE signing off again....

3 Comments:

  • At August 04, 2006 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems like u blog 'early in the morning' too like me.. hehehhe XD

     
  • At August 05, 2006 12:11 PM, Blogger Keat Yee said…

    To Lin Hui,
    Yeah, I'm blooging in the morning like you. It's easier to write in the morning since no one there to disturb you. And also, the 24-hour internet connection played a role too. Hehe... guess I'm addicted to the Blogging world now.

     
  • At August 06, 2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    I'm addicted to the online world as well..I'm doommedddd

     

Post a Comment

<< Home