The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, August 18, 2006

My Journal Entry

Phew! Exam is over! A relief for me I guess, after all those sleep deprived days, burning midnight oil, it's over....but wait, still more exams coming in future of course!! Just the thought of it really scared me. Maybe I over worked myself while I was in Form 6. Kinda get sick with all those reading of thick books and notes. I think I have to change my way of studying by now. Too many flaws in my study technique. Anyway, it is over now.

Actually I have many things to tell about the whole but somehow words seems to stuck in my mind. Too tired and mind seem not to work well anymore. Stress is building up as every group assignments seem not going well. I seems to always get those groups that is laid back in their attitude. I am the one who really care about the assignments and worried while they seem not worry at all. This is really stressful for me, I really afraid that I will get heart attack in future living under this circumstances for the next 3 years.

Well, don't want to talk about this anymore. This seems like back stabbing to me. So I just write what I did this whole week; like journal we used to do in secondary school.

Monday, 14th July 2006
I had Information Systems and Multimedia exam in the morning. One hour test, time passed fast and it's over. Still feeling tired from sleeping late the night before just to study for this subject = burning midnight oil. But I think it's worth it though I dozed off a few times studying.

Tuesday, 15th July 2006
Nothing much happen today. Went for the Hari Bersama PTPTN, fill in the form, passed it up, but got rejected because some of the certified copies of certs are done by counselors which they say is in B class of government staff, so I had to go to the library to photostat the certs again. Wow! The line is long when I reach there, wait for half an hour before my turn. Rushed to my faculty to get the copies certified. Went back to the hall to passed it up, Time: 1 pm. Just as when it is the last call for forms. Skipped Management class just for this; first time skipping class and feel guilty about it. As I overheard people said, "for the sake of money, no choice la..."
Managerial Maths exam at night, not really prepared for it, so I did just averagely, I thought I can score for Maths as it is easier than Form 6 Maths T, regret the fact that I did not asked people about a question in my lecture that is similar to that of 1 of the question in the exam. If not, sure score the question. Burning midnight oil again, but kinda fall apart as I dozed off to many times that I gave up studying.

Wednesday, 16th July 2006
Lecture for Maths cancelled, so I got to sleep till 10 something and start studying for Critical Thinking right after brushing my teeth. No breakfast. Just brunch at 12 something, making sandwich myself. Rush for Critical Thinking class at 2 pm, arrive on time by running to the hall as the lecturer did not like people to be late. Sweating like mad!! Got back my assignment today, got an A- for it. Feel satisfied cos my first time doing most of the work and this is last minute work. If my group is more coordinated and they are willing to work harder, sure we can get better grade. Burning midnight oil again, but on the advice of my lecturer I sleep early in order to have better concentration, at 1 something but cleaning up my things made me only got to sleep at about 3 am.

Thursday, 17th July 2006
Woke up at 7 for Accounting tutorial at 8. Went back to room after that, sleep until 11 am before start studying again. Went for Management tutorial at 1 pm and then had discussion for presentation next week, many things is not coordinated yet. Really scared the way students do things here. It really taken it's toll on me. Went for Malaysian studies class, but class cancelled cos the lecturer is busy. Good thing though, cos I got to study more for Critical Thinking.
Went for Critical Thinking exam at 8 pm. Write the whole 2 hours, I guess I can pass the exam if nothing goes wrong. Just crapping the whole paper. But I don't feel worried at all!! When I was in Secondary school, I will be worried with my results; maybe because of the competition, and over here feel like no competition at all. No one to compete with me for better results; looks like the kiasu me is missing. Competition is the thing that encourage me to do better in studies. Looks like I have to look for one smart person that can motivate me. After exam, go online until 3 am. Planned to sleep early but still I can stand the temptation of going online, hehe...

Friday, 18th July 2006
Went back home today as I have no class. Planned to sleep as I had insufficient sleep the whole week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home