The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Simple Life

Here I am blogging again. Even though I have to study for weekly assessment, do Accounting tutorial work and Management assignment awaiting me, I still find blogging more attractive especially when the PC is in front of you.

Today (2nd Aug 2006, Wed) I feel lucky and happy even though there are hiccups here and there.
I did assignment for Critical Thinking till 5 am today which is new record for me (prvious record is 4 am). 2 other members of my group did not help much, I'm the only one that came up with ideas for all (solutions for problem, listing the advantage and disadvantage). They only come up with some ideas for analysing the problem and the guy wrote the letter. 80% of the work is done by me. Squeeze my brain for ideas, typing, printing and also binding. I was really afraid at the morning as the guy didn't answer my phone or reply my messages and finally got to him at 1130 am(we're supposed to pass up the assignment at 2pm). He basically did nothing to my work except for editing the format and wrote a letter that is unsatisfactory. I had to edit his work again and come up with idea for the letter.
Sigh!! It's really crazy. I'm a perfectionist, as those who close to me know it, and I was really unsatisfy with his edited work of mine, so I do what I thought best. The other group member is better, at least she helped me in thinking points for one of the part. Back to the main topic, I finished my work at 1.30 pm. Rushed to printing lab but closed (both of it) and went to library to print which is costly, RM0.30 per page! finished by 1.50 pm, went to shop for binding, and done by 2 pm. Rushed to the lecture hall, sweating like mad, my hands and neck are all wet, lunch not eaten yet. Passed up the assignment, sigh of relief in me.

Lesson learnt: Procrastination kills, maybe not that serious, but it sure hurts. I was always someone who procratinate but somehow this time is really different. Swear not going to procrastinate again. I learn how to choose a better member for assignments.

Even all these happened, I still in good mood. Just that insufficient sleep is killing me. Slept for 2 hours which is a new record.

Night proved to be a better for me. Went to watch a movie called 'Sepet' at e-theatre. Went alone cos no one willing to go. This is the first time watch movie alone and excited about it. The movie was quite compare to local standard. The movie had participated in international movie festivals and even got an award. Maybe it is incomparable to Hollywood blockblusters, but it is quite nice. The storyline is simple. It is about a love story between a Chinese guy and a Malay girl. They overcome barrier to be together. Really touched by it. Hate watch romance movie. Sure cry and this time is no exception.

Lesson learnt: Simplicity is the best. Life is simple and love is simple too. Sometimes people can be clueless about themselves. 很无奈,没选择。

But recently, I have developed a love for things that is simple. Songs like 爱很简单(Love is Simple), 简简单单(Simple),有机(Organic Love), Bad Day, Because You Live had been my favourite for the time being. Those songs are like evergreen to me, never got sick of it even though hear many times. And also not forgetting Westlife's songs. No matter what people say about Westlife (boring, sing slow songs), I still like their songs for their simplicity and their meanings.

Well, that's all for now.

KEAT YEE signing off.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home