The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, October 13, 2006

Too Silly

Exam's over!! The tension that I feel before is all forgotten! Funny, when I look at my previous blog, I think I over reacted at that time due to the stress to do well in exam. But there is nothing I can do now except to wait for the results of my exam. Hopefully I can do well in it since I put a lot of effort in the exam.

Well, previous night I had an entry for my blog but due to connection problem, it is not saved. Too lazy to write it all over again but think it will be interesting to share it will all of you again.

I did something really silly when I study for my Information Systems and Multimedia exam on Thursday (12th October 2006) that I took pictures of the Phase 2 of MMU Cyberjaya. Supposed to study yet still have time to notice the changes happening.

This picture is taken on 16th September 2006 of the phase 2 MMU Cyberjaya of the new stadium. The field was only half-filled with grass. (maybe less than half-filled)


The picture was taken on 12th October 2006. The field was already filled with grass. The wall of the stadium was already built. If you notice carefully, u can see that the toilet at the left corner of this pic was already painted.

See, I was too silly to tell everyone about this but I was excited as the view from my hostel room overlook the Phase 2. Compare to before, the view now is nicer as there is something green to look at and not a field that is filled with brown soil which is an eyesore, hehe.

I was too free to look at it and notice those small changes instead of using the time that I had to study and blogging about it instead.

That's all from me.

Hope that you guys take time to look at it especially MMU students.

~KEAT YEE signing off~

1 Comments:

  • At October 19, 2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    it does look nicer..its good you notice your surroundings instead of taking things for granted and also its a good way to clear your mind no?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home