The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, November 24, 2006

Looking Out My Window

Well, well, tonight I'm going to have my first quiz of this semester - Microeconomics - which I really do not have any clue before... cos I'm a Science student, haha. It contribute a whooping 15% of the total marks for this course. Tired of studying, wanna post something in my blog.

This morning when I woke up, I saw a scenery that I never saw here in MMU. Looking out, I can see that there is thick mist, a scenery that you can see in Genting Highlands all the time and not here!! It's not that something so special, but it is a rare thing since I came here to MMU. And neither it is not raining heavily nor the temperature is exceptionally low. Haha, silly me, I took a picture of it! You can compare it with the pics that I post previously and you will notice that there is a vast difference between them. Too tired to upload those pics again, haha... some lazy people, huh?


This morning at 8.15 am looking out my window with the mist looking so nice - a scene where you can find in Genting Highlands so easily but not here in MMU.

That's all for now. Gonna study for the quiz tonight. Wish me Good Luck!

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home