The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Quality Time that We Spent...

Well, well, I got a few feedbacks based on the previous blog that I had written. Thanks for all the feedbacks even though some of it might be sharp. I know, I should be satisfied with what I have and go on with my life. Give me some time and I'll be fine. Even wound needs time to heal; and mine is a heart. Heart takes a longer time to heal from wounds.... Regrets, there's nothing I can do about it... But I will do the best during my university life, no matter what.

My beloved cousin Singy, I can't comment on what your feeling is as I am not in your shoes but since you are already about to graduate and you are bearing the hope of your parents, nothing much you can do about your course of choice but to go on. Pursue your interest when you graduated from university =)

Don't talk about those crappy things anymore. Last Saturday, 18th November 2006, I went out with my best girlfriends (female friends, not the lesbian type). We went to Bukit Bintang, to celebrate Yuen Mei's birthday which falls on the 17th November 2006. We had a real fun time hanging out together since all the 5 of us present (including Nean Hua which is busy all the time). Time passed so quicky as we shop around Times Square and went to Delifrance in Times Square for the value-for-money lunch but alas, the cafe is not there anymore and we went to Delifrance in Sungai Wang for lunch only to find that lunch time is over without nothing much left (the time is 3pm) and the only thing available is tea time meal...

We decided to just go to Nando's for lunch instead (our original plan). The chicken there was really nice especially the 'Flaming Hot Peri-Peri' sauce which the ultimate level of hot sauce one can get there, with some of us feel hot even though it is just 'Hot' flavour. And then there's the present for the Birthday Girl, a necklace with a pendant with letter 'M' sybolises Yuen Mei's name and a ring that symbolises our friendship in a gift box that I made myself! Proud of it but nagged by my mum for staying late just to make it... sigh, I should have take a pic of the box.

After that, we went to shop around Sungai Wang before finally go to photo booth there to take pictures. Selecting the machine was a long process which took us about 20 minutes to look for the machine which had the fair number of pics for 5 of us and finally settled for one! Asked for help from the shop worker as we had difficulties understanding Japanese instructions. Had a fun time taking pics with those strange poses and faces which comes with a time limit that we had to rushed through it. Then we went to Lot 10 to take some pics and shop around before finally went home at 7pm.

Had a real fun time that day, my best girlfriends, cos there is not much chances for the complete 5 of us coming out together. And to tell the truth, they are really good at shopping, walking for hours without feeling tired!


Me with the 'tall' Christmas tree in Lot 10 with a new perm. Really a surprise for they all as I kept it a secret so that I can show them when we came out. My curls kinda get straight already as I combed my hair when it is wet which is a no-no. Can't blame me though, as this is the first time I permed my hair (just like CW who washed his hair after he dyed it on the first night, hehe)... should have take more pics when i just got the perm...



Me and the Birthday Girl, Yuen Mei with the dwarf Christmas tree. Yuen Mei, Yuen Mei, one year older already... growing older comes with responsibilities, haha....

Some of the pics that we took at the photo booth (there is time limit for it that we don't even have time to pose for the pics):

Starry starry day with the 'stars' (you girls) of the day shining!

Fab 5 [Clockwise from top left] Sharron, me, Wan Teang, Nean Hua and Yuen Mei...


Frenz 4eva!

That's all for now. This will be the last birthday Yuen Mei gonna celebrate here before leaving to the US next year to further her studies. Luckily we make use of the time that we had together to leave some good memories for her....

3 Comments:

  • At November 20, 2006 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 20, 2006 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At November 21, 2006 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, leaving to US for study...is hard to keep in touch with friends in Malaysia. The time difference is crazy.

    side note, to make your hair remain perm..you can actually fold up your hair a few times and tied it...

    good luck in friendship

    and hi to all the girls hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home