The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Hand

WARNING : If you got upset easily, please do not proceed to read this post.

Well, from the picture u can guess that I hurt my hand some way. Yeah, I got hurt by a hot tray that is used for baking. I made some coffee cookies last Thursday and I got the tray out of oven after it is baked and after I put the tray down, I accidentally hit the tray with my left hand, and there you goes, my hand still hurt now due to the peeling of the skin.

A lot people been asking me what happen to my hand since the start of this trimester and also from my relatives and friends, well, thanks for their concern. I'm alright though cos I hurt even worse than this before.The dermis layer of my hand is not there, and you can see the colour of the flesh, and for unknown reason, there are pox around my wound. Never mind that, it's just a small matter to me yet I still blog about it (it probably due to the attention that I got for the wound, haha). Mine is nothing compare to Kelly's hand.

Important note : I'm no attention grabber, just blog it for updates to my friends.


That's all from me.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home