The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Guess what happened today? I can’t sign in to my Blogger account. The reason: I had to have to sign up for a Google account to sign in. I can’t even see my own blog by entering the URL. And the last resort is of course, signing up for a Google account, no other choice.

And now, here I am, blogging about what happened just now. Some kind of lame thing to do. Can’t talk much about it though, as I fear that I might even blocked out of my blog forever.

Well, Valentine’s Day is today, nothing much I can do anyway, no date (I’m single and available, and maybe anyone can introduce guys to me?), and I have class until 10 p.m. at night. Not much time left for myself by then, and there are tutorial classes on Thursday, 4 to be exact and I had to finish it before I the class starts. Sigh, too tired recently, with pressure in an event where I am a part of the committee and also the workload that is piling up.

It’s almost 3 a.m. in the morning now. Gotta go now cos I’m having class at 8 a.m.

And again,

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!

Hope that all those couples out there enjoy themselves. Singles out there, even though you have no partners, you still can enjoy it.

That’s all for now.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home