The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stuck In Cyberjaya

I'm in MMU library right now. I reach here at Cyberjaya at 12.30 p.m. to attend a workshop organised by the CNYE committee (Chinese New Year extravaganza). I reach and then began to search for them at the FOE building where the workshop held last time and guess what, the committee is not there except for a few people in some of the lecture rooms. Not satisfied, round the building once again (only the ground floor of course since people usually occupy the groud floor rooms). No, they are not there. Feeling strange, I sent a message to my leader asking about the workshop and he replied saying that workshop cancelled due to maunfacturers can produce it on time. DARN. HOW COULD THIS BE?

Replied to him saying I'm in Cyberjaya now, and he called back saying that he only got to know it just now. Alright. What should I do? Back here on Saturday only to find it is cancelled. Sigh.. how could they be so irresponsible of not informing people earlier? Time and petrol wasted just to get back here. I SHOULD have stick to my decision of not coming back here. My dad was so frustrated that he feel like scolding those people when I called him just now. Those dumb people never consider about others? They should inform us earlier or ensure everything is prepared before they call for a meeting! First time calling people dumb on my blog. AND I never calling people DUMB in my life. NEVER. Can't help that!! My dad was even more furious than me. Gosh.

DUMB, DUMB people, get away of my sight! I don't want to see that happening EVER AGAIN!

That's all for now.

~ KEAT YEE signing off.~

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home