The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

One More to Go!

Today's there a mid-term exam.

And guess what, the exam starts late! The lecturer who is responsible for the exam prepare things late! He just went to the exam hall minutes before the exam's supposingly starting time of 5 p.m.!

He's taking his own sweet time walking there...walking leisurely and yeah, I am there, waiting for the exam to start and nervously studying the formulas as I afraid I'll forgot it but I can't seem to concentrate. AND we only start the exam at 5.15 p.m.

What is supposedly to be a 2 hours exam from 5 to 7 p.m. became a 1-hour-and-15 minutes exam. Even my assignment group members asked me why I meet them before 7 p.m. as it is supposed to end at 7!

There's a guy that is sitting next row keep peeping at people's answer sheet. AND he's looking at mine as well. I had to keep protecting my question paper and answer sheet so that he won't see my answers. DAMN, you wanna try to get answers without working it out?


NOOO WAYYYYYY!!!!!!!

AND I heard some people out there said that they had to work hard peeping at people's paper too.

NAH!!

Why can't all these people work harder to improve themselves rather than just doing nothing to improve their knowledge, skip classes, sleeping, just lepak around or maybe idly lying doing nothing at all? You are wasting your parents money this way! If you think you can't cope with studies after so long, maybe you can start working rather than wasting time in university gaining nothing.

This is not the first time people trying to peep my paper. In the previous times, the person sitting next to me in the lecture hall (we are sitting in close proximity, just the seat next to me in the same row of chairs as all the seats are attached together) for Microecnomics exam during last semester just look straight away at my paper and I don't even realise it! AND I thought no one is looking as we had a different sets of questions and I was too busy working out for the answers. Actually, the questions in all the paper are the same, just that the order is shuffled. DAMN!

There is the other time where we had a quiz during tutorial class for Mathematics during the first semester here where there is a foreign student sitting at the front row turn his head around and look at my paper as I mark my answers on the answer sheet! I hate this! I only got to realise it too late as the guy already got all the answers from me! (without me realising all the while until the end of quiz)

Whatever. One more exam to go tomorrow and I'm free from exams for one week... just one week and more exams coming up... sighzz.

Now back to dig in my books. Eat with books, sleep with books, dream of books.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home