The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy, Busy

It's been a long time since my last post.

The reason: Busy with assignments and also exams.

Exams, exams, exams.

Assignments, assignments, assignments.

Tutorials, tutorials, tutorials.

AND, all these never end.

Exam took most of my time as I need to study for it and ALL the exams were on Friday!! That means I need to study from Monday to Friday and to top it all, I need to do my tutorials and assignments.

Last week was my Macroeconomics quiz, last last week was my Principles of Marketing mid term.

This week... there's a submission of my Managerial Finance assignment. And oh yeah, Advance Management English presentation is today.

Not quite good during presentation as I can't speak smoothly. Whatever. It's over now.

I had Managerial Accounting quiz today and there will be a Managerial Statistics quiz on Wednesday. Tired, tired... When will the quiz ends?

Next week will be my second Principles of Marketing mid term. And week after that, English test.

I'm gonna got burned out from all these tests. Luckily I'm not involved in any activities right now.

There's still one more month till my 3 weeks semester break. If only I am not involved in Orientation. Went for interview to be part of the committee.

I don't know if I should hope that I become part of the committee (I had to sacrifice 2 weeks holidays if I'm involved) or I'm not part of the committee. Just the SRC decide for me....

* P/s: Thanks to the all the comments from all you guys regarding the "I'm Alone" post. I'm not worrying about it anymore... Will just let things be... As people said “顺其自然”, haha...

Coming up: Long due post of Singapore trip.....

That's all for now. Back to my assignment.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 25, 2007 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey! what ya did for advanced management english? business plan???

    u should hope that u become part of oc members, it'll be fun! think of ours orientation week, wasn't it fun? :D

     
  • At April 26, 2007 8:01 PM, Blogger Keat Yee said…

    Our business plan is a concept of bookstore and cafe as one with homely feeling and wi-fi access which is fresh concept.

    But it will sooo tired to be in OC. Remember how is it during orientation where ppl fell alseep? Haha, let things be... But why does the result in Malaca is out so fast?

     
  • At April 27, 2007 10:43 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    busy life you have there...but can't say I'm having a decent life myself..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home