The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I'm Alone!!!

Many things been going on around me. And now only I realised how much I left out....

It's seems like most of the people that I know are getting attached. Damn. And most of the people that I know who are now international students in some countries are being attached. Double the worry thoughts of feeling left out. And I'm here, being SINGLE! Sigh.

It's not a big deal to me or anyone for that matter. Only when some 'over concerned' people who are not close to me asking me if I had any bf or not is making me frustrated. I'm fine with my close friends asking though.

I'm left out in this. Damn.

Whatever.

I don't care.

I hate it when people make a big deal out of this.

Of course, I don't want to be alone all my life. I believe that there is arrangement by God for me.

That's all for now.

I'm signing off.

Back to studying Marketing where exam will be held this Friday.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 12, 2007 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey u are not alone! we're in the same boat! chill!~

     
  • At April 12, 2007 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if a guy ask you whether you have a bf or whether you are single, that's the biggest hint you could get that the guy is interested in knowing you 'more'

    if a girl ask you that question, it could be because her close male friend wants to know

    if your friends ask you, maybe it's just concern, lol


    21 is not too late. Now is the time to collect friends, once you have enough friends, bf will appear by himself or introduced by your friends.

     
  • At April 13, 2007 12:33 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Chill..It really take time what...I don't just jump into the boat without thinking about the consequences etc ya know...Its all about fate..Dun worry,you're a great gal,soon...someone who appreciate you will turn up..dun worry..be happy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home