The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm DUPED!!

Tharan duped me!!

I wanted to share this with you guys even though it is kinda embarassing cos I wanna let all you guys know how tricky things will go if you are too committed in doing things right. This is the story:

I was walking back to my hostel room when I saw Tharan with Shasha and Alvin at food court. I was in a hurry as I am going to have class at 8p.m. (it was 6 something when I am walking back to room) so I just wave at them and then proceed to go on. But Tharan call me as he wanted to inform me something. I approached him (I forgotten the content of the exact conversation with the passage of time) and that's how the conversation goes:

Tharan : Hey, Keat Yee. Today, I received a call from the Buddhist speaker. What's his name huh? Brother Vijaya right?

Me : Yeah. Why?

Tharan : Mr. Vijaya is the one that asked us to provide transport for him from his house in USJ right?

Me : Yeah. What happened?

Tharan : He asked for RM 150 for his payment for the Interfaith Talk.

Me : HUH?! REALLY?!! It's already over for one month and he did not ask for payment when I requested him to come here. And the account for treasury is already closed right? When did he called you?

Tharan : You see, when Shasha I were in th SRC room today, Mr. Vijaya called to the SRC room and requested to talk to the director of CF, Shasha (in case you don't know, CF is the short for College Fest) and Shasha passed the phone to me and Mr Vijaya asked about the payment for the Interfaith Talk. He asked me to tell the Interfaith Manager, that means you, to call him back. You got his number?

Me : Yeah. But only his office number cos he did not have a handphone.

Tharan : Ok then. You call him to deal about it.

Shasha : He's the one that asked Richard and Ida to pick him up from his house right?

Me : Yeah.

Shasha : Then he's the one that called today. You call him to ask him about the details and solve this as soon as possible.

Me : Alright. (Turns to Tharan) I've done with all the things already yet suddenly there i some problem like this happening. I thought I'm done with all those stress and now wanted to relax. Good, now I have extra things to do.

Tharan : Keat Yee, Keat Yee. Try to get to know the details from him first. (Turns to Shasha) It is now still April therefore, it's still April Fool right?

Shasha : Yeah.

Me : ?

Tharan : April's Fool!! You are punked!! Brother Vijaya never called!!

Me : What the...? You lied to me!! I felt strange as he never told me about this before! You are so bad Tharan!! You scared me to death!!

Tharan : Haha!! It's still April and therefore it is still April Fool.

Me : Damn. It's not first of April man. I feel like crying man.

(Squeeze Tharan's neck and shoulder)

And that's how I am duped. I can't believe that! I am done with my job as Interfaith Talk manager and out of the blue someone told me that there's more to do. And Alvin sitting there quietly trying to control himself from laughing by looking at the phone and Shasha playing along as well with Tharan giving some lame excuse as April Fool's day is for the whole month of April.

That's cruel man. How could they do that to me! And I looked like a fool. Tharan gave me a BIG "HELP" by telling the hostel committee about it and they recorded a video asking me how I feel about the whole punk thing.

I'm gonna remember this. And Thara, I'm gonna get back to you for what you did to me.

I'LL BE BACK!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home