The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MCM meeting

Yesterday night, I went to the MCM-student dialogue meeting as hostel committee is the sub-committee of the Student Representative Council (SRC). It is a dialogue between the MCM (Management Council Meeting) and students where students voice out their dissatisfaction over the management of the university. The attendance of the meeting is about 50 person.

During the meeting, the international students complained the most while local students did not have as much as complaints as them. Strange huh? International students are more outspoken than local students when it comes to voice out their dissatisfaction.

And I heard all the time that students complained that MMU sucks. And when I asked them, what is of MMU that sucks, they can never answer my question. They will just go, "Everything about MMU sucks." So if MMU really that bad, you shouldn't be studying here in the first place OR you can transfer to another university. I had forwarded the message to people that complained about the university all the time yet they did not show up.

So I hope that there people that don't even have the courage to complain, don't talk bad about the university anymore. I f you had anything to say, just go to the management. It is the best way to get your voice heard!!

And I got to know how the students can sometimes act so uneducated. The facilities that is provided for the hostel residents is vadalised badly. It may got to do with the mentality that they pay to live in the hostel and they can do whatever they want. I wonder, will they vandalised the stuff that in their own home that way? I'm sure they will not.

It's very disppointing to see them to act that way. They had been through so many years of education yet they still act like they are some uneducated person. An uneducated person might even act better than university students.

It might be due to the mentality that they think themselves as university students and that they are superior to others and they can act in whatever way they want and don't care about the rules. Would you even throw rubbish everywhere you want at home? Would you vandalised your tables and chairs at home? Would you even draw on your house wall? NO right. So act like you are staying at home then! Be more civilised.

That's all for now.

I'm signing off.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home