The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stuck in Lift!!

Something unexpected happened to me on Monday..... Guess what it is?
.
.
.
.
.

.

I got stuck in a lift in MMU!!! How rare that can be?

I am walking with my course mate to look for a lecturer for consultation regrading our assignment and we wait for a lift to go up and when the life is here, we went inside with a few girls and guys that were there too. Then we press the button for the desired floor. The lift door then close. And we were inside, waiting for it go up for like 10 seconds but it is not moving. So we think that things might not be right. So we try to press the button to open the door. But the door would not open!!

We try again but to no avail. So one of the girls press the bell to alert people about it. There is no one coming for rescue even though we press the button. Strangely, I was calm inside the lift. No screaming, no talking out loud, just smiling.

My friend felt so strange that I am calm. But the truth is, when you are in an emergency situation, you are not supposed to be panic. Some of them start panicking while I still stay calm and cool. COOL. That's a good thing.

Luckily for us, it opened after not long and we went out hastily. Some girls that saw us came out of the lift was trying to go into the lift but luckily stopped by us (you might never know what happened when they 'board' it).

Tell you, it's not a good thing to be stucked in the lift. Don't ever try to think of getting stuck in a lift. You might never know what happened.

That's all of now.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 12, 2007 11:56 PM, Blogger lingghezhi said…

    Wa..so brave!!

    i got stuck in d lift before...but me n my friend were too worried bout being late to the 8.00am class to have panicked..lol..

     
  • At April 13, 2007 12:31 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    no point panicking also right...good gal..

     
  • At April 23, 2007 6:03 PM, Blogger Keat Yee said…

    [lingghezhi]: lol~ Wow, class must be more important to u than your own safety, haha...

    [Kelly]: Haha, thanks... I nvr been so cool in situations such as exams and presentations yet I still can be calm when I stucked in a lift... strange...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home