The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my dad!!

Yesterday was Father's Day but things seemed to be so normal for us where we just stay at home and hang out as a family watching TV together.

Dinner at some Chinese restaurant in Sri Petaling. It is such a simple celebration for all of us. And my dad even have to pay for the meal. No choice about la, he's the breadwinner of the family. In a few years time, when I start working, my dad won't have to pay for the food on the Father's Day so kasihan.

Happy Father's Day to my Daddy once again. May be happy everyday!!

That's all for now.


P/s: Sorry for the lack of updates during May and June. I had final exam in May and Orientation during June. Back soon with more updates on what's happening!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home