The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Supper! Supper! Supper!

These few days had been crazy for me. I went for supper with the OCs (Orientation Committee) and also the freshies for 4 days. I am lack of sleep due to going for supper late at night. I probably gain weight from all the suppers. Nevertheless, I had fun during supper that I might don't even care about the weight problem.

First supper is after the Closing Ceremony of the Orientation week on Thursday, 14th June 2007, where we were so tired that we can't afford to walk to a cafe outside our university that is almost 1 km away. So we just went to nearby mamak in Cyberia, an apartment that is 200 m away. There, I met up with the freshies of my group, giving them guidance and advices that they asked. I feel so happy that I can help them in some ways to get use to the life here in MMU.

We went there around 11.30 p.m without showering at all as we had OC Appreciation Dinner and Supper. There were a lot of freshies that went along with us there. We went back early as we were really tired after the lack of sleep for 2 weeks.


The second supper night was on last Wednesday, 20th June 2007, where we really walk to Hasan's cafe which situated almost 1 km away from our university at 12 in the morning!! How crazy is it eh? We walked there and walked back to our university at 2.00 a.m. in the morning. That probably the craziest thing I've ever done just to go for supper.

Thursday (21st June 2007) was better as we went to Old Town Cafe which is even further than Hasan's by car at 12 a.m. And we ended up going back at 2 something to the hostel. The gang is really crazy. We laughed and shouted in the cafe. This Old Town Cafe in Cyberjaya is really different from other Old Town Cafes as we need to pay before we can get our orders. Must be because they are afraid that it will be difficult to collect money from the students after their meal. Hmmm...

The most recent supper that I went to is the OC Supper Night this Monday (25th June 2007). Will talk more about it in another entry.

That's all for now. Lacked sleep nowadays.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home