The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Helplessness

Have you ever seen someone crying and you don't know what to do?
Have you ever hearing someone's story and you don't know the words to say?
Have you ever just stoned by the person's words?
Have you ever say "I don't know" cos you are so lucky to have everything goes on smoothly for you?
Have you ever say something to comfort and the person just shun you away by saying "I'm fine"?
Have you ever experience the sense of helplessness in you?

I have.

Do you wish that you can say the words "I understand" to that person but can't cos you never experience something like that?
Do you wish that you can do something to help the person?
Do you wish that you can have the knowledge to help the person?
Do you wish that you can have the ability to help the person?

I do.

I just realise that I have seen something like that for recent years. It might have happened around me since I was born but was too naive to know what's happening till I grow up. Growing pain? And I experience this kind of situation more frequent since last year.

I wish I can find the right words to say without hurting the person. Everything seems not right to say. I will just stoned and might say something to comfort but seems the more you say, the more the person will complain. You might just as well better off than staying there.

The sense of HELPLESSNESS. I hate this feeling, especially if someone that is close to me that having problems.

Whatever it is, I'm no super human and I can't solve all problems. My friends, if you have problems, you can just tell me, even though I can't solve the problem but I will lend my ears and be a good listener. That's what I should be....

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home