The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'd Won A Contest!

Good things happened to me again! Just as when I go online again during Sunday, a guy sent me a message through Yahoo Messenger where I was a selected to answer 3 questions about a product to win a prize.

It's a a Black Fury drink contest that I had been participating months ago where I had to display a picture and a webpage link on my messenger and a person will be selected each day to answer questions to win a prize. But the contest will end on 15th August 2007 and I thought that I will have no chance of winnning.

But luck seem to be on my side, I answered the questions correctly and I won this just 2 days before the contest ends!! This is only the second time I win a contest. The first I won a contest is where I got to have dinner with Daniel Lee last year, hehe.. Check out
here for more details.

I'm signing off for now.

Will be back with more updates.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home