The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Room is Lively!!

My room is lively!!

For once, our room is full of laughter. Not some major thing happened in my room.

This night, there's one cockroach in our room. We did not know where did it come from and how did it come into our room. My sister was in the room. As she is scared of cockroach, she screamed when she saw it. I for one who hate cockroaches, attempted to kill it everytime I see one.

So, I whacked the cockroach with newspaper several times but it did not die. It did not move for some moment, so I just pick it up and throw it outside my room. Outside the room, the cockroach moved and therefore, I whacked the cockroach a few times until it became flat. Dead.

So I threw it away. Inside the room, my room mate and my sister laughed until they can't stop. It has been a long time that my room being so lively. The laughters, the satisfaction that I got for eliminating a harmful insect *evil laugh*. How could I let those harmful insects come into my room and ruin the peace in my room? No way.


That's all for now.

~KEAT YEE signing off.~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home