The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

Happy New Year everyone!


Welcome Year 2008 and Goodbye 2007. I'm gonna miss 2007 soooo much. Lots of things happened in the past year that it gonna take pages for me to review it.

I feel so old now. New Year Resolution for this year? I'm gonna think about it. Resolutions, resolutions, resolutions... hmmmm. *scratch head*

*Lighten up* Finally, came up with this list of resolution for the year 2008.... hehe.

Keat Yee's New Year resolution:

1) Get back my 17-year-old weight (not gonna disclose it).
Since the end of the SPM, I've gained weight on these phases - post-Form 5 working days, post-Form 6 working days and most obviously university life. Studying till late night consumes a lot of energy and I'll binge on food to satisfy my cravings and thus, explains my gain of weight. Mum will always joke that I am getting fatter day by day. I even get hurtful comments that my stomach is bloated. Damn. Maybe it's true.

I can't fit into the pants that were bought when I was 17. How thin I was last time *sigh* For now, I'm gonna resist the late night cravings starting today onwards. I swear. Friends, look out for me! Need your help to achieve that!

2) Improve on my communication skills
I'll be entering working world in one and a half year, good communication skills is a must in every company. I don't know how I'm gonna improve my communication skills, but somehow I will do it.

3) No procrastination
No doubt, that's what all students aimed for. Right?

3 wishes for now is more than enough for me. I am not going to be greedy as I know I am not disciplined enough to achieve it.

That's all for now. Back to books again. 1 paper down, 1 more to go.

I WANT HOLIDAY!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home