The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My Own Nokia 6120 Classic

I was browsing through Fu-yoh website one day and I discovered something there. There were bidding activities going on in the website. It was called B1D DAT. I was attracted to the items that were on bid - Nokia 6120 and Sony Cybershot DSC-T2. Something about in me that tells me to bid for the items.

On the last day of the bid, 2nd January 2008, I woke up at 11 a.m. and start up PC and log on to B1D DAT website. I started to bid when the bid is about to close at 12 p.m. The strategy for bidding is doing it last minute and of course, others do the same thing (That's for sure!). People outbid me in less than a minute, and I gave up on bidding for Cybershot as it went off my budget of RM 750 (It is sold for RM 984 after that!).

Then, I go after the Nokia 6120 which priced at RM431 when I started to bid. Wow, those people won't give up. Price up to RM500+ to RM 600+, and to RM700+, in less than one hour, the bidding price up for so much. Bidding window for the phone supposed to be closed at 12.15 p.m. but was extended as there were bids going on for it.

It's not easy to beat the other bidders. I set my budget for the phone to be RM750 but I continued to bid on it even though I was overbudget. It must be the competitive side of me that I wanted to win that makes me go on with the bid. That time, the only thing that I thought of is I wanted to get the phone so badly and thus, I increased the budget limit for the phone to RM 780.

When I increase the bid to RM 776.00, no response from the opposition bidder. I thought, "Yes, I'm gonna got the phone!" Times up and yeah, I won the bid at RM 776!! Yay!! RM 776, what a price! It really burns a hole in the pocket. I'm gonna be broke for the rest of the year. Even the whole year expenditure for clothes did not cost that much.

3.5G (HDSPA), 2.0 megapixel camera, voice recorder, music and video player, S60 software, Bluetooth 2.0 - That's more that I want in a phone. Whatever it is, I saw the review for the phone is quite good so I think I won't have regrets in getting the phone. Someone even quoted, "Without a doubt, it had been a joy to use and hold." Can't wait for it to be delivered to my house door, hehe... I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed. The first phone that I'm gonna pay for.

Nokia 6120 classic. It will be MINE soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home