The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Photoshopped Photos Specially for Friends

It's time to put my Photoshop skills to good use. I learned using Photoshop, Flash and also Dreamweaver software during Digital Media classes in my first trimester for this year. Paid RM 906.00 for this subject, the most expensive subject for my course so far, of course I need to gain something out of it instead of just study the subject for the sake of getting good grade.

It's hard to master the Photoshop skills but somehow it is a really interesting software to use for editing pictures. Been addicted to it lately, trying to explore new features. Of course, my Photoshop skills are not good as the FCMers for sure. I'm just a noob compare to them, haha, but it's enough for me to survive.

*Drumroll*

Presenting to you my work specially for my friends.....


Friendship for life... A farewell for Yuen Mei who went to the US to further her studies. I used whole day to edit it, even till wee hours in the morning where my mother complained that I sleep late just to edit picture. My friends like it, so the hours spent on doing this was worth it.

Hardergayy!!... OK!!... Specially for Tharan to cheer him up as he was feeling unwell lately. Don't feel offended by Tharan's gay pose though as this 'hardgay' pose is a norm for us OCs (Orientation Committee 2007/2008) haha. How 'hardgay' can you be?

Dialogue (l-r: Das, Ping Ting, Tharan, Ken, Chee Wei, Alvin)... Specially for Tharan as well, hehe. This picture is one of my personal favourite so I thought of putting something in the picture to make it more interesting. It took me a long to think of the dialogues as well as arranging the talk bubble, haha. Good thing that all of them like this picture. Hours spent on it was worth it as well. It even became Das' Friendster display picture, ha ha.


I'm gonna improve on my Photoshop for now and explore more possibilities and squeeze all my creative juice to explore new features and effects, hehe. It's nice to be creative sometimes when you have the ideas, but it's hell when you are at bottleneck.

That's all for now. Back to books again.

Hopefully I can come up with more nice work. It's fun to see the end results. Everyone, have fun exploring Photoshop!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home