The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Majlis Kesyukuran & Kejayaan MMU

I got to meet Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad today!!


Majlis Kesyukuran & Kejayaan MMU was held today to celebrate the successes achieved by MMU during the 10 years of its existence. Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad was present for the event alongside his wife, Tun Dr Sith Hasmah Ali. I purposely sit at area next to the red carpet to get a glimpse of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad.


Oh yeah, I chose the right place as he passed right in front of me. I even got the chance to shake hand with him...TWICE. Once when he went into the grand hall and the other time when he leaves the grand hall.

It feels great to meet our former leader, a respected leader.

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad, when he entered the hall.



Tun Dr Mahathir Mohammad, when he was leaving the hall.


MMU chancellor, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Ali was entering the hall for Majlis Kesyukuran & Kejayaan MMU.

Thanks for the 22nd birthday presents from my sis, my cousin, Sharron, Wan Teang, Mei Kuan & Ai Ping and lastly Nicky :) I love all of it!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home