The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Sunday, March 02, 2008

D DAY

29th February 2008 is D DAY!! It's D DAY!!

D DAY is the day where the 2nd phase Yellow Army of MMU, MeTaSe (Metropolitan-Taylor's-SeGi), SuMo (Sunway-Monash) and UNITEN graduate.

Graduation = unemployment :(

Forget about unemployment, I had fun being a Yellow Army. I got to Fu-yohrised our campus and giving free gifts. I remember my first job for Yellow Army - Fu-yohrised our campus and promote a Genting Magician Festival. The magicians were spectacular, till now I'm still thinking how they do all the magics. We managed to create a hype at our campus - people were crowding the stage to see the magic performance.

I also got a chance to go to SuMo campus as well to promote Genting Magic Festival.

Yellow Army with the magicians

Other than that, we also joined a commander boot camp in Malacca and got a chance to meet Yellow Army from other campuses. I still remember we need to wait for almost 2 hours for the bus to pick us up as the students from SuMo campus were late for the bus. But we had in the camp.

MMU Yellow Army in Boot Camp

I also had a chance to go to Youth Street Festival which were held in Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, work and play at the same time. I was responsible to write marks for basketball competition under the sun (where there were controversies due to unexplained rules to the participants), got to see fashion show, and got to go on G-Force X (one ride worth RM60) for 2 times!!


Me and Ping Ting at Youth Street Festival...

With the Yellow Coverage Man

Ken and me on the G-Force X machine


Back to D DAY, it was held in Pizza Hut in SS 15. There were prize giving ceremony for the winners and of course, all the Yellow Armies as well. On the way to SS15, we almost encounter an accident. Thankful we were safe to reach our destination.

Laura, Stella and me...

Me and D

Me with the Certificate of Participation

MMU FU-YOH!!

MMU YA at Club 7 (if not mistaken)


The guys were not full enough eating the pizzas and someone suggested to go to Jalan Ipoh to have dim sum in the wee hours in the morning. The idea was somewhat crazy but we agreed and off we went. We got to enjoy free show by The 3 Gays while we were eating there.

The 3 gays

The 3 were kissing each others before targetting other guys. Poor Alvin was one of the victim...

Ping Ting's boyfriend no exception as well... poor thing.

Thanks to Ken for giving to me the Gwen Stefani charm that he won from Yellow Army web party. I really wanted it since I saw it, haha.

Gwen Stefani handphone charm

Being Yellow Army has been a great experience... I got to know some cool people as well as gaining new experiences. MMU Yellow Army is definitely one of the best Yellow Army troop in the whole Malaysia.


MMU YA rocks!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home