The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Day for NS

18th March 2008, The Day for National Service trainees. Either they like or they hate this date very much. Like it cos they look forward to the days in camp, hate it cos they never like this programme at all. I'm quite excited actually, because I get to see how's the situation at departure venue, Bukit Jalil.

My brother was selected for this programme and he will be in Tasik Chini camp for 3 months. I wonder how the place will be.

Registration area at Bukit Jalil

Some trainees even took pictures with their family before they go!

The crowd in Bukit Jalil

The crowd is not as big as I imagined to be as the trainees are sent to their camps over 3 days. To my surprise, the traffic around Bukit Jalil is smooth. No traffic jam at all. It is way much better than when the National Service started where there is a chaos at Bukit Jalil - getting into the wrong bus, list of trainees incomplete, serious traffic jam at Bukit Jalil.

Parents bidding goodbye to their children

I hate to bid goodbye. Either at bus station, train station, airport or even at home, I will be the one crying when someone is leaving for a place. This time no exception as well. I told myself not to cry, but as I see my brother went up the bus, tears rolling down my cheek. What an embarassment! I hate it! I am too sentimental. Urgh.

Anyway, hope my brother will have wonderful memories of his days in National Service camp. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home