The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

What A Lucky Day!!

It's my Lucky Lucky Day today.

I went to Old Town with my roomie and also my sis for dinner. Not long after we got to the bus stop, there's one shuttle bus arrived. Saved RM 1 bus fare. We had dinner there and we walked back to our campus as we were lazy to wait for bus. On the way back, we went to Street Mall for a walk to see the new restaurants opened there.

Out from Street Mall, we were too lazy to wait for bus and continue our journey back to campus. Then we heard someone honked us. It's the shuttle bus driver. Yes!! We don't have to walk the remaining distance back to MMU. We waved and the bus driver stopped for us. Don't need to pay for the bus fare as well. What a lucky day. How many bus driver will stop for you if you are not waiting at bus stop? What a kind bus driver.

Therefore, it is considered a luck day for me :D

Lastly, thanks to Ping Ting, Ken, Tharan and Chee Wei for their belated birthday gift of a pair of earrings and a T-shirt with the wordings "tuff cookie". I'm gonna be a tough cookie.

tuff cookie

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home