The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2008 @ Zouk KL

I was at this place last Friday.


The Reason:

Source: CLEO 50 Most Eligible Bachelors 2008 Website

This was my second time been to a club my whole life and first time going to club with friends and what's more first time to Zouk. It's first time for Sharron to club! Gotta thanks to Fly FM for appearing during DJAN to distribute the tickets.

We 4 girls - me, my sis, Sharron and Ai Ping - arrived around 8.00 p.m. and we were the only group with our ICs checked. Are we looking too young to enter a club? The event starts at 8.30 p.m. with the introduction of the 50 bachelors. Gosh, the bachelors were really HOT! SUPER UBER HOT! And there's 50 of them! Imagine the girls screaming everytime a bachelor introduces themself. Those screams almost deafen my ears.


The best pick up line among the bachelors belongs to Bachelor No. 6: Adam Lobo.

Pick-up line: "You know the reason for global warming? It's because I'm too hot!"

Bachelor No. 46: Kenny Sia. He got the loudest cheer from the crowd.

Eligible Bachelor 2007, Christian with CLEO Editor. He's one hot guy! And he's from the reality show "What Women Want" hosted by Hannah Tan.


The 50 bachelors got to play games with the ladies and gosh, there's one guy that took off his shirt during the game of acting out a music viceo scene. And the funniest game is a game where the guys let the ladies guess the songs they are humming to using animal sounds.

Mr Kenny Sia was supposed to interact with the lady to act out a music video but it's one-man show in the end with him trying to untie his belt, haha.

Dina of Malaysian Idol performed that day. Cool!

These hot bachelors danced and stripped off their jackets to reveal their hot bods! Tharan said that the bachelors are only side dishes.

The winner of Most Eligible Bachelor 2008 with the 2007 winner. Charming!

The winner: Brian Lau.

This event rocks! Too bad I can't stay there for the after-event party to take pictures with the Bachelors as we were rushing back home. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the whole event. The only thing that annoyed me that night is the chain-smoker in front of me - he keeps on smoking non-stop!! Puffing off like some chimney releasing smoke.

And oh, not forgetting a group of ladies in front of me that keeps on walking pass me. As if the place not crowded enough, they keep on cramp through us to make way to I-don't-know-where. Sooooo annoying!!

If you have any friends that have what it takes to become Most Eligible Bachelor 2009, you may nominate them here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home