The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Monday, April 14, 2008

DJAN: The Phantom of the Studio

After all the hard work for one whole year, it's time to be appreciated. DJ Appreciation Night, named "The Phantom of the Studio", it is based on the Masquarade theme laced with black, gold and red. was held at Cyberview Lodge Resort on 11th April 2008. Being appreciated is nice, but the cost: RM 80. Nevertheless, the fun time that I had there was worth the money. However, there is not much choices in food.

The table setting

Food... There's Western and Japanese to choose from...


Me with Fam, Cantonese slot manager.


Me and my sis with Zeth and Adrian from English slot.


With my mentor and future Cantonese slot manager, Edward


Cantonese slot DJs

When we were at the stage already only we realise that there's not any camera to take any pictures. What a bummer! With so many cameras available, of course this could be done quickly.
The shocker of the night: I was the winner for the Best Jingle Award for Cantonese slot. I was surprised when my name was announced my name as I never thought highly of the jingle I did. Thanks to DJ Club for the award and also Fam and Edward for giving me guidance. I know I'm not a really good DJ at the start but you guys always give me motivation to do better :D

Me with the prizes for MMU Cyberjaya DJ Club 2007/2008 Best Jingle Award (Canto Slot)

Cantonese slot DJs rock!! I'm lovin' it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home