The Puzzle of My Heart

Life is full of ups and downs. This blog records the ups and downs that form the pieces which complete puzzle of my heart...

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Post E-Night 2008

Curtain falls for Enchanted Night 2008.

It's such a relief for me but at the same time having some post E-Night syndrome. Relieved as I am now free from all the stress and tension of making things right for the night, but at the same time, I do miss the time spent to make this event a success.

I miss the time where I will be at the booth, selling tickets and promoting the event, persuading people to go to the prom.

I remember the time where we sell donuts for fund raising, packing donuts, and even shouted the wrong company's name. (We shouted Big Apple instead of J. Co, must have been blurness got the better of us as we sell donuts everyday)

I still remember the time where we all worry about the budget as it had constrained us from doing a lot of things.

I remember the time spent to go to Kepong to go to a sponsor's HQ and then rush to Klang at the same day. Look for Bak Kut Teh in Klang but ended up in Jusco Bukit Tinggi.

Not forgetting the nights spent to complete the programme book content and advertisement design and of course, getting the Flash presentation done real last minute.

And oh, I won't forget the real slow lab computer that takes tens of minutes spooling before printing a document.

The nights spent on packing goodie bags and cutting tickets.


It's by then that I know that Ken's SLK can fit 24 cartons of milk! Amazing!

And the back of his car can fit 5 person!

And not forgetting the Valerism that is spread by Valerie to me. Monday blues will be all gone if you sit next to her for 2 hours. Her blurness, quirkiness, wittiness and hyperactiveness sure won't fail to cheer you up unless you cannot stand noisy person. I bet Aaron (she mistakenly said that his name is Andrew) did not go to the available on Monday cos he cannot stand being bugged by Valerie. I think I'm infected by the Valerism virus. Someone cure me please!

Today only I realise how much time I spent for E-Night as I sit in front of my PC now blogging.

Post E-Night had not been good as I need to rush for assignment submission - one on Monday, one on Tuesday. I slept for less than 2 hours on Tuesday morning to rush for assignment submission on Tuesday 4 p.m. My groupmates even called me "Superwoman". What a compliment -_- As a result, I dozed off during tutorial for Managerial Communication. I don't know if my tutor saw that. Hopefully no.

2 more assignments submission coming up followed by revision for final exam. No time for me to slow down. Guess I have to be a 'Superwoman' for one month more.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home